LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Agricultural land

(Querist) 20 April 2012 This query is : Resolved 
four acre agricultural land sold out my father in 2001 so he dind took sign my mother & also sister & brother so can i challenge this case in court since this land came from my grand father.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 20 April 2012
You information is incomplete. You shall also have to tel how your grandfather obtained the mentioned land. The reply against your question depends upon your reply.
ajay sethi (Expert) 20 April 2012
what were you doing for 11 years?

did your granfather leave a will?
man (Querist) 20 April 2012
My grandfather was adopted son, & also grand father expired & there is no will, it was partition deed. can i get back the agricultural land since buyers didn't sign from my mother & brother, sister only they took sign from my father only.
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 21 April 2012
No. Father was the only legal heir/


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query