LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 19 March 2022 This query is : Resolved 
A has to give 6000rupees per month to B for 21 years to clear 15lakh rupees which borrowed from B.but A couldn't remit this Emi regularly due to covid crisis.A gave his land as collateral for this agreement.value of land became decreased due to covid crisis. So B going to case to recovery land.can he recover other property of B which not mentioned in agreement.will court give more time to A to pay Emi? Because 18 years are remaining to pay all emi.but 16months emi already pending.agreement not registered this valid?how can free from recovery of land?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 19 March 2022
As there is a time of 21 years, so he may not file a recovery suit. But you have to pay pending EMI for 16 months immediately, otherwise, he may file a recovery suite for the pending amount with interest and the remaining amount of borrowed amount.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 20 March 2022
Pay the outstanding EMIs with fresh accrued till redemption of mortgage.
No legal issue is involved for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 20 March 2022

You have to negotiate with the lender for granting a suitable time for repayment of EMI. If the lender initiate proceedings for recovery of dues then he can recover the same from security. The lender may try to recover from other property if the loan amount exceeds the security property value.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query