LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Against divorce

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 12 April 2024 This query is : Resolved 
I am married for 18 years and after 3 kids now my wife filed a divorce case and threw me out of house. All these years, all properties were kept on her name including vehicles. She only suggested that i manage home and do part time work from home as she is in very good position professionally and earning. Now due to one miscalculated real estate deal i used 50lakhs of her brother's money which i promised can return back by selling my ancestral properties in my village. But all of a sudden she started using abusive language and forced me go out of home. I stepped out of the home as i don't want my kids to see & hear the fighting, considering neighbors etc.. But now she filed a divorce case. Pls advice how to contest and fail her. Today am being stranded on roads with out house, family, kids & career. Iam reaching 50 years.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 12 April 2024
What is the reason or grounds that she filed the divorce case at this stage/
You can challenge the same properly through your advocate and collect the evidences to prove that her allegations are false and somehow get the divorce case dismissed.
The court will arrange for mediation where you can express our feelings and look for chances for reconciliation and rejoining her through court process.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 13 April 2024
You have no option but to conest the case .Avail services of prudent lawyer .
P. Venu (Expert) 16 April 2024
What are the grounds she has urged in the petition? There is no option but to meet the issue on merits.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now