LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

After partition deed can apply home loan

(Querist) 06 December 2021 This query is : Resolved 
I have a joint property with my sister,Now we decided we are construct g+2 bulding.We are going to make Registered partition deed.My sister having sufficient money for construct the property but I can't,hence I need home loan,but my sister not interested for home loan.can I apply home loan in favour of said partition deed.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 06 December 2021
After the partition of the property, you can apply for a home loan for your share. Without partition, you shall apply for a loan jointly with your sister. However, consult in Bank concerned.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 07 December 2021
Yes after duly registered partion deed between you and your sister,you will become absolute owner of your share in property and can avail the facility of loan without joining your sister.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query