LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

After death Property transfer

(Querist) 09 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir/madam
We have property at Tamil nadu my grandfather and grandmother expired 5 years back but that property in the name of my grandfather's name our uncle is not agree for do partition any time limit for transfer property after death please do the needful.
MUNIRAJU (Querist) 09 August 2017
Please do the needful
Kumar Doab (Expert) 09 August 2017
First of all submit death certificate(s),legal heir certificate(s) of deceased owner and legal heirs to O/o authority under whose jurisdiction property falls and obtain mutation records showing ownership by inheritance by names of all legal heirs.............
Kumar Doab (Expert) 09 August 2017
Involve elders and try for amicable partition by boundaries and register the deed.
Or approach court and court shall partition...
Kumar Doab (Expert) 09 August 2017
Take help of of a local very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/civil matters...........
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 10 August 2017
If no amicable settlement possible, file case for partition of the property.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query