LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adverse Possession

(Querist) 20 February 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Facts of the case :-
That my client get an earnest note executed in his favour about the house property in 1981

but the seller on several request did not execute the sale deed therefore my client send an notice and remain present on a day which was mentioned in the notice but the seller didn't came

That til today the property is in possession of my client and let out it to several person upto today

That the seller have 3 sons out of which 1 son on December 2009 approach to the Gram Panchayt and made application not to mutate the property in the name of my client, the officer of Panchayt published a public notice and my client raise the objection

Qurstion :- under above circumstance what shall i have to be done / advised

1) whether I file suit for declaration, permanent injunction.

Pls reply urgently with citations

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 20 February 2010
repeated quarry
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 20 February 2010
duly answered in another post.
Sachin Bhatia (Expert) 26 February 2010
File a suit for specific performance of contract and get the registered sale-deed done through court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query