Adverse possession

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
03 March 2018

WE have a Land in a small village in andhra Pradesh. It is 1 acre. It is in the Name of our mother. Due to My mother health condition, WE shifted to City for better Treatment 5 years back. We left the land vacant. Every year we Go to our village once and Check our Land. Recently WE visited our village and got shocked by seeing our neighbour farmer is doing agriculture in our Land.
We asked him that it is our Land. Why are you occupying our Land. Then He replied "who said it is your Land? I am doing agriculture in this Land since 20 years".
Then we asked our other neighbour farmers for Justice. They are not supporting US. They are Also talking in His side.
Then we replied " WE have All records and Land tax receipt and we will Go to Court for Justice". Then He said " this is village. I have all neighbour Farmers Support. They are belonging to My caste. You may have records but you dont have possession and neighbour Farmers Support. You will Not win the case in Court. Court will give justice in My favour".
Please help us in this issue.
I Need Justice.
What should i do for Justice?

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
04 March 2018

Show title document to a local lawyer for proper proceeding in getting it vacated, if encroached by neighbour.

Guest (Expert)
04 March 2018

Theoretical help with brief replies to your casual query may not be of any use for you. Try to get practical help by consulting some local experienced lawyer in land issues.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
04 March 2018

It may not be possible to establish that perpetor is cultivating land for 20Y.

Approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/civil maters and having a successful track record and worth his/her salt ............

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



IPC Grand Course     |    x