About my name in certificates

My name S.Raj aravind , i am having this name in some certificates , but also i am having (S.Rajaravind) my name without space in some certificates . will it affects me in any certificate verification ?

what can i do for this ?

Now i am preparing for competitive exams , i am scared about this .

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)

No need to worry , its not harm you.. wish you concentrate your exam and do well

Shilesh PatelOnline (Expert)

There is nothing to worry about it, prepare for your exam.

Pradipta Nath (Expert)

Nothing will happen. No one can take your merit.

Okay sir , thank you for information.

i am fine now by knowing that this is not a problem . But can i do solve this mistake in government gazette ?

Advocate M.BhadraOnline (Expert)

Generally no problem is there, but some recruiting authority may create problem in future. You should get an Affidavit before the Judicial Magistrate in your sub-division court by declaring that you are one and same identical person. The same have to be submitted as and when required by your employer.

there is no problem. If you feel it is a problem, a Notarised Affidavit regarding your name in space and without space is one and the same.

Yes, such discrepancies are quite common and need not give raise to any problem. If at all problem, the discrepancy could be explained through an affidavit.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)

This difference in the name is certainly a problem because both are different names.
Since it may create problems for your career examinations in future where the entire documents including such petty issues will come under scanner, you have chances of getting your application rejected if this error is observed by the authority which has not been accompanied by an explanation with supporting authentic documents.
Hence it is better that you follow the procedures for name change as per law. and get the issue corrected now itself instead of repenting over it at a later stage.
You can get notarised sworn affidavit declaring both the names are one and the same and you are known by the both names and that you give this affidavit for the purpose of clarifying the error in the spelling your name.
After this you can issue a public notice in two local newspaper one in vernacular language and another in English, attach these documentary evidences to the certificates and send them along with the application wherever you may apply for including the competitive examinations.
This would ensure that your error in the name was duly rectified by you and your eligibility is confirmed in all aspects.

×

Muslim Personal Law     |    x