Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

About 340 crpc

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 25 January 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Mene ek civil suit dakhil kiya jisme me registered vasiyat ko laagu karane ke liye dakhil kiya jisme mere chacha ne ek unregistered vasiyat dakhil kar di jo mujhe pata hai farzi hai me mene FIR karai par police ne kuch kiya nahi FR laga di me ab 340 crpc move karna chah raha hu kya kar sakta hu or kya hoga aage kya farzi vasiyat ko forensic bhejh sakti hai court kya
Mujhe kya karna chaiye PlzZ suggest experts
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 25 January 2021
Petition u/sec 340 Cr.P.C is not maintainable until and unless court reach on conclusion that opposite party has submitted forged document ( vasiyat ) or false statement has been adduced however you may request to court to get examined alleged vasiyat by hand writing expert.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 31 January 2021
Well advised, agree with the expert Advocate Bhartesh goyal.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query