LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A gay boy is disturbing me

(Querist) 13 November 2022 This query is : Open 
In my tution batch a junior boy had crush on me. He started to like me. He approached me for a relationship in 2018, which I denied, then after 6 months he started to falsely allege that i have destroyed his life, I have kissed him and all ( but i never went on a date), saying if I suicide who will be responsible ". He also started to convince my friend that please make me understand to be in a relationship with him.

After few years in 2022 he came to my house to convince me but my mother has warned him of police so he got feared and went away. Out of fear he approached the police station and said that " I have roamed with him and also ate egg roll with him, but in reality I just went to a batch picnic where he was also present, and he said he want to give a birthday party and offered 3 friends of mine to eat egg roll so I ate it, police called me and i have described the full matter and police officer said that they have adviced him that it is my choice not to be in a relationship, and i also said the officer that he often uses my pic and post it on wp. Which the officer said he will not do.

Now he is claiming that i have said him that if he become a transgender women and then I will marry but i never said such he is going sex change operation

Do I need to worry at all, about the matter apart from eating only a egg roll I did not have any communication with him. Can he falsely register a case against me?. Like (420 Or not

What should I do legally to be in safe hands?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 13 November 2022
You may complain against him in the Police station that he is harassing you consulting a local lawyer. When he approaches you, why did you kiss him and why did you take an egg roll from him?
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 14 November 2022
Hypothetical query........
R.K Nanda (Expert) 14 November 2022
lodge police complaint against said boy in PS of ur area.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 15 November 2022
Is it a real or concocted story ?
ANKUSH SAHA (Querist) 15 November 2022
Dear Experts it is not a story it is happening with me in real, moreover to whom I am narrating this incident mainly they are laughing

But it is the incident that happened

Thank you experts for your guidance " I will definitely do the thing mentioned when that boy approaches to me".
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 16 November 2022
Answer my doubts. Or you may file a complaint against him at the Police station consulting a local lawyer.

ANKUSH SAHA (Querist) 17 November 2022
kavksatyanarayana sir, I never kissed him nor have went on a date, just went on a tution picnic, moreover, i just egg roll because he said he want to give a birthday party so other friends also ate egg roll, not only me.
Adv K Rajasekharan (Expert) 17 November 2022
Your query itself indicates that he is afraid of police.

In fact, the only thing you can do is to make a police complaint against him which you have done.

Whenever he approaches in future, you should file a complaint about each incident. Please keep your rapport with police in this matter.

You cannot be alleged with cheating as you fear. And if he does something else out of despair, you will not be responsible for that in any manner as per law. It is because of his mental immaturity and ill balance, which would be probably because of some hormonal changes in him. I suppose he may not be in full control of his passions because of that.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query