Wrong load application made and cibil report generated

I received a text stating " Hi AKHILBHAIPATEL. Congratulations! Your Chola vehicle loan request 2435805 has been created on Sat Jun 01 2019 15:53:16 GMT 0530 (IST). You will be serviced by Limbachiya Divax Dineshbhai and you can contact him on 8160303726 for completing the loan application."

I called the number mentioned above and he told me that "we might have your generated cibil report to offer you a best proposal for loan, it is very common for us to check cibil score of any individual so that we may offer them loan."

Now, without applying for loan they have generated my cibil report by stating that I have applied for loan in Cholamandalam, They are not answering my calls or mails, This can affect my cibil score, and possibly countless individual are suffering because of such fake loan request and sanctioned limits,

What can/should be done on above case.

Vague facts.
What is your problem?
Consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding .

×