Signed in Black 100₹ Bond Paper

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
20 April 2019

Hello sir,

Few Months Back I took a hand loan from one of my friend And he transferred all the amount through Bank account to my bank account and I had signed black 100₹ Bond Paper at that time and at present I had gave his all the money back and that also through my Bank account to his bank account I transferred but now he is not returning that bond papers which I signed and also I gave him my cheques to him and now he is demanding more money which I can't give so what to do now I need a solution can you guys help me out.
Me and my family getting threating calls from that guy
He is troubling me in my working place and as well as my parents also getting a calls from that person I don't know what to do

Please help me I need a perament solution for this

Thank you

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
21 April 2019

Issue a legal notice followed by a suit for permanent and mandatory injunction with ad-interim ex-parte injunction through a local prudent lawyer.
If you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) at: Ch. No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # 9891152939

sankar narayanan (Expert)
21 April 2019

I do stand with Dr.J.C.Vashista ji , please reveal your name will be helpful to answer more , where are you from?

P. Venu (Expert)
21 April 2019

Yes, you may serve a legal notice furnishing the complete information of the transactions and highlighting blank paper and cheque handed over to him. You may also issue stop payment instruction to the Bank.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
22 April 2019

you need to meet a lawyer who underssands the differnece betwee

"holder" of a negotiable instrument


"holder in due course" of a negotiable instrument

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu