Signature forgey

This query is : Resolved 

21 July 2019

Hello dear Lawyers,

A civil court case regarding the property is going on and the case is in the ending stage. But 2 days back I found one evidence in which the opposite party has forged my signatures 6 years back. This evidence was very important for my case but I couldn't able to submit that evidence because I didn't know about this evidence,

This evidence can make the full case in my favor. Now the case is going on in junior court( Subordinate court). and in the last stage.

My questions are-
Q1. If the judgment of this case comes against me then can I submit this forged signature paper in the upper court? According to the law if we find important evidence in the case in the later stages, can the case be reopened in the upper court?

Q2. To submit the forensic report of this forged paper, What is the way? After the evidence got accepted in a higher court, An application for forensic handwriting analysis is filed or we need to file an FIR and through police, we need to take the Forensic report?

P. Venu (Expert)
22 July 2019

At this stage, your advocate can provide the best guidance.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
24 July 2019

Seek advise of another local prudent lawyer, (if you are dissatisfied with opinion and advise of your lawyer) for proper appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi/NCR and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) at:
Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # +91 98911 52939 email:

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu