Second hand car cheated

This query is : Resolved 

13 February 2012

Dear Sir

I recently purchased a used car and within a few days I found out there is a major problem with the engine costing around a lac. After closer inspection I found that part of the engine was covered with M-SEAL adhesive. Now the dealer as well as seller are not ready to refund me my money as it was a willful disclosure from their part. Kindly let me know about the legal recourse that I can take on them.

ajay sethi (Expert)
Click to Talk
13 February 2012

when you purchased car it was your duty to hire a mechancic carry out detailed survey of the car .

you were fully aware that it was a used car you were purchasing . the seller wont refund your money .

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert)
13 February 2012

Issue notice and file a consumer complaint claiming the comepsnation for the not rendering better service.

R.K Nanda (Expert)
Click to Talk
11 February 2013

agree with experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu