Problem in 10 th certificate

This query is : Resolved 

27 December 2019

My name is Isakkiraj and it’s mentioned wrongly in 10th mark sheet as Isakkiraju My entire degree certificate and other certificates carry a name as isakkiraj only. Currently I am selected in Infosys Will the will create problem while joining? but im having name changed Gazzet

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
27 December 2019

As you have the gazette notification, then produce all certificates with the gazette notification. No problem.

sankar narayanan (Expert)
28 December 2019

you have the Gazette certificate then it is enough for the same.

Sb Karma (Expert)
28 December 2019

if you need more.......then make an affidavit from court with both name are same...that's it its simple

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert)
28 December 2019

Since you have already have a government gazette publication of your changed name, there is nothing more that you can do about it.
That is more than sufficient for all the purposes including an employment with infosys or anywhere.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
29 December 2019

Well advised by experts, nothing more to add.
Gazette is sufficient document and there shall not be any problem on the subject.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu