Problem from granny

This query is : Resolved 

19 November 2019

This is uma mahesh, my father passed away in 2010 so we take care of my father mother my grandpa also passed away I'm 2000. Now the situation is we were gave money for interest to my granny sister they kept my money and doing dramas we are very polite family so they take advantage. My granny also demanding money 3lakhs and gold we don't know what to do until now we didn't done any mistake we most take care of her bz she is my father mother . My family mostly depend on money I have brother he is preparing for govt jobs im doing small job. So what can we do. We didn't waste that money . Me and my brother completed pg and ug with scholor .. but she is my grandma doing these drama with their sisters support. My brother gave stamp form to my grandma bz we believe her ... She is 75 yrs old. Pls anyone suggest me what to now... We don't have money that why I approach this website pls pls help to resolve this..

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
19 November 2019

What does you mean by that " Stamp Form " Please

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
19 November 2019

There is no clarity in your query. Do you have any immovable or movable property from grandfather? What is stamp Form?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
20 November 2019

There is no dispute for consideration and obligation of experts.
If there is any dispute, it is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant facts/documents for appreciation, guidance and proceeding.

P. Venu (Expert)
28 November 2019

Yes, the posting suggests no legal elements.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x