Pay protection and pay protection

I am working as a PA in Department of Post at 2400 grade pay(starting basic pay 25500 and now after 1 increment the new basic pay is 26300). I want to join other department as I am selected as LDC having grade pay of 1900 it's almost 1 and half year I have joined my present job. My question is if I resign from this job and join other job having lesser grade pay of 1900 can I get my present sailary of 2400 grade pay there ?
If yes then what are the steps for it ?
Please guide me sir it will be a great help for me...
Mahi

Prima facie this may not be a case of pay protection as you are going on post carrying lesser responsibility on your own (not as surplus/disabled)

Yes. Pay protection will be allowed if joined in another department with higher/same responsibililities.

I concur expert advise of Mr. Sudhir Kumar, you are opting to join lesser grade/scale/responsibility at your own, hence it can not be protected.

×