Name mismatch in ssc and degree certificte

This query is : Resolved 

21 July 2019

My name given in ssc certificate as singh pankajkumar prabhunath but in my degree and id it is written as pankaj kumar singh
Will it create any problem in getting government job ??If create problem than how to rectify it ??

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)
22 July 2019

1. Conduct name change procedure, via govt. gazette procedure of law and publishing the same in newspapers. The gazette can then be used for all legal purposes, including Govt. jobs.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

P. Venu (Expert)
22 July 2019

The discrepancies are quite common and could be explained on the basis of affidavit as and when necessary.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
24 July 2019

Better to get your name corrected through gazette notification.
It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi/NCR and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) at:
Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # +91 98911 52939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x