Name change query

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
18 January 2020

I've already changed my name through gazette notification but I need to make correction in that. Kindly suggest the affidavit format for the same.
What's the difference between alias and "@" in the gazette.
Suppose my first name is ABC and I've changed it to PQR and now I need to make a correction and make it PQRT. What's the procedure for that?
Kindly let me know.
Thank you.

18 January 2020

Dear Sir,
You must clearly mention past name and present name in Gazette and you can sit with local advocate and intelligently draft such document.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
18 January 2020

In my opinion, Your name is supposed ABC and you have changed it as "PQR". Now you want to change it as PQRT. This is not a mistake or correction in the name. You are again changing your name from PQR to PQRT. so it needs Gazette notification.

Sb Karma (Expert)
20 January 2020

Notified again with your desire name.........simple.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
20 January 2020

You are required to repeat the similar process again as you are again changing your name.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert)
Click to Talk
28 January 2020

You may have to follow the similar process of name change once again, which you have already have an experience.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu