Name change query

I've already changed my name through gazette notification but I need to make correction in that. Kindly suggest the affidavit format for the same.
What's the difference between alias and "@" in the gazette.
Suppose my first name is ABC and I've changed it to PQR and now I need to make a correction and make it PQRT. What's the procedure for that?
Kindly let me know.
Thank you.
Regards.

You must clearly mention past name and present name in Gazette and you can sit with local advocate and intelligently draft such document.

In my opinion, Your name is supposed ABC and you have changed it as "PQR". Now you want to change it as PQRT. This is not a mistake or correction in the name. You are again changing your name from PQR to PQRT. so it needs Gazette notification.

Sb Karma (Expert)

Notified again with your desire name.........simple.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)

You are required to repeat the similar process again as you are again changing your name.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert)

You may have to follow the similar process of name change once again, which you have already have an experience.

×