My flat occupied by my relatives

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
19 July 2019

I hv bought a flat in 2007 in my name in Ahmedabad. Now, I hv shifted to Surat.
since dad gave some 50% of initial down payment of 11 lakh flat. Balance was funded by bank loan repaid by me.

however, there are other bank transactions wherein I have given amount more than what i received from him, to invest in stocks in dad's name, FD, other use etc.

Dad has a pention income and he is wasting in stock market nowadays?
Brother, I dont know what he does, but has SUV & had foreign trips as well...
But dont want to leave flat?
i m fed up from such encroachment on my property?

Now, Dad n Brother lives there and I asked many times and with social gathering also, but they dont want to leave the property.

How can I get possession of the property or sell or any other option?

what can i do?

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
19 July 2019

Hi pls give precise steps

20 July 2019

Dear Sir,
If you want to claim entire property then you have to file a suit for declaration otherwise file a suit for declaring yourself as owner to the extent of 50% of the property.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
21 July 2019

Vague and confusing statement with useless abbreviated words.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
21 July 2019

What is the confidentiality in the question where you preferred to post this question as an "anonymous" person?
An anonymous author may not be obliged by experts as per rule of this platform, disclose your identity.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
21 July 2019

It would be advisable to contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for proper appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
24 July 2019

Check your PM for flat now

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu