Missing of case after bifurcation of AP high court

I had got a decree from Peddapally court in Karimnagar district against Fertiliser corporation Ramagundam but FCI had taken a stay order from AP high court in 2002 ( AS 808/2002 lower court case no. OS 37/1996 The Case was showing pending in combined AP/Telangana high court.After bifurcation the case falls under Telangana high court but is not showing in Telangana case status web site as Karimnagar falls under Telangana I come to know the above case is showing in AP high court case status website if surch by lower case no (OS 37/1996) How this case can be transferred to Telangana high court . Please advice

R.K Nanda (Expert)

Search websites of both HCs.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

Search websites of both HCs.

What is your locus standi / concern to the case?

It would be advisable to contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for proper appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x