Loc recall process

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
08 November 2019

I am working in foreign country and police officer has raised LOC without serving notice. As am not aware of the LOC issued by Police officer, i came to india, at immigration they arrested under 376(1),420,509 IPC. After 1month released on bail. Now how to recall the LOC? To whom I need to approach? Police officer or Court (High court or lower court). I am approaching many people but no one is giving clear information. Please help me with the process.

08 November 2019

Dear Sir,
You have two options if it is raised by police suo-motto then you have to approach High Court under Section 482 of Cr.P.C. If it is issued as per the directions of Trial Court then you have to surrender before the Trial Court and get recall LOC and the Trial Court will impose some conditions before recalling such LOC.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
08 November 2019

Thank you for quick reply. How many days it will take to complete the LOC recall process. As am job less for more than 2 months, have to report to my manager hence am asking. And one more doubt, when I was not in India, without serving any notice to me they can raise LOC ? If they have not produced enough evidences along with the charge sheet, can i file quash petition ?
Thanks in advance.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
10 November 2019

Who, when and why LOC has been issued against you?
It would be better to consult lawyer engaged by you, who is well aware about the facts and circumstances of the case, an able, competent and intelligent to resolve your problem.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x