Loaned to a unmarried person

This query is : Resolved 

13 August 2019

My friend got 2.5lakhs for buying a tractor and he sold it without my knowledge. No proberty in her name but his grandfather have 9acres of land and they have not made family settlements. He signed a bond to me if I file a case can I claim his ancestor proberty. He is unmarried

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
13 August 2019

If you have all the evidences to prove the rights of your borrower in the concerned Ancestral property you could file a suit and stay for the undivided share of your borrower in the concerned property

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
13 August 2019

You have to file recovery suit in civil court and get the judgment in your favour for claiming the ancestral property.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu