In how many days do i need to respond to rcr summon

My husband had deserted me when I was pregnant and has now has filed for an RCR. My daughter is a year old now. We attended 2 counselling sessions already and the 3rd one is next month. By when do i need to give a written response to the court? My lawyer said 90 days, so 90 days from when, when I asked the counselor, she said the court will tell me to when to do it, once the matter moves from counselling to court.

Sb Karma (Expert)

Yes she is right,
what Honorable Court will direct,wait till that.

Don't worry you will get Justice soon,just be with Law.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

Within 90 days from the date of receipt of court summons.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)

After conclusion of the counseling proceedings, the court shall provide you an opportunity of filing the written statement. Have patience till then.

Generally reply should be filed within 30 days of receipt of notice (order VIII CPC), however, since counselling is in progress, the Court shall give you an opportunity to file your reply, if counselling fails.
It is advisable to consult your lawyer who is engaged and paid by you, well aware about facts and circumstances of the case, an able, competent and intelligent enough to satisfy you without waiting for an obligation of experts on this platform although it is available FREE OF COST.

×