I could not locate my old post so posting again,

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
08 September 2019

The judge took my oath when I filed sworn statement u/s 200 of CRPC r/w 27 of CP Act 1986. I gave my oath and came down and they gave another date 1 week apart. On the next date they took signature on warrant issue order sheet. On that day itself the warrant was supposedly issued. But this should have been done on the same day of taking oath.

In meantime OP lawyer went and took stay order from state commission without intimating me to appear before the commission.

I feel judge purposefully did not take my signature on the warrant issue order sheet the same day as my oath taking.

Unless the judge puts the OP behind bars how will they recover the amount due of 20 lakhs from them?

Although the OP have deposited 10 lakhs in state commission, I went and asked to release the amount, but they told they will not give until appeal is dismissed.

Time is passing and I am not having a penny in hand, each time 3-4 thousand ruppes I have to spend to go to gurgaon for hearing.

Lower court allowed my complaint where I was given relief of 20 lakhs for doctors negligence in medical case apolo hospital goragaon.

How to go about this now?

P. Venu (Expert)
09 September 2019

Why action under Section 27 of the CP Act? Please post the material facts.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
09 September 2019

You are throwing back question. This is not helping. Let someone else reply. One Isaac had told file under 27 sectoin of CP act. So as I alrady filed like expalined above, I wanted to know separate filing reqiured?

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
09 September 2019

By the way Venu, what do you mean by material facts? Can you explain?

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
09 September 2019

Unless orders are pronounced on appeal, you cannot withdraw the deposited amount. Yet you can plead befopre the state commission for the release of the deposited amount.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
13 December 2019

Every litigant has a valid right to prefer an appeal against the order/judgment passed against him as has been done by your opposite party by challenging the order passed by Consumer Forum Gurugram before .State Commission at Panchkula. You can avail free legal aid as available from State of Haryana if you are unable to bear the expenses to defend the said appeal. Deposited amount of compensation has rightly been declined to you right now.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu