IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I.o's fabrication of documents & collusion with superiors

(Querist) 12 January 2020 This query is : Resolved 
Land grabbing is a lucrative source of police corruption as opined by the Apex Court in some cases. Following is an apt case of meticulous ill-design by Police Personnel.

1. In 1997, A dilapidated property was taken on lease by Victim from say “R” for running a School. “R” was made a member of Governing Body. Constructions were carried out from-time-to-time as per the requirement by the Victim with the consent of “R” and who was supposed to reimburse the Victim as per the terms of lease. Instead of reimbursing, “R” wanted to sell on cash the property to Victim.

In 2008 January, “R” agreed to take fragmented payment for the good cause. Final payment was made in April 2008 and there is proof that “R” purchased stamp papers himself and engrossed documents and notarized after signing by all [ in Lal Dora/ agricultural land area registration was not mandatory till 2011]. Unfortunately “R” died in July 2008 at his home.

2. Heirs [who have criminal background] of R trespassed and threatened Victim with the connivance of Police personnel. Although complaints were made to Police from top to bottom, no action was taken which complaints were destroyed as per RTI information whereas FIR was registered on a complaint by R’s heirs and law was set into motion. Thus equality before law was denied to Victim. {It is significant that the Police personnel who initiated FIR was arrested by CBI on bribery charges in a sting operation in another case}.

3. CORRUPT NEXUS/ LOBBYING: I/O in collaboration with ACP- Bank People- Magistrate against whom there is complaint in another case.

The FIR was transferred to EOW alleging land-grabbing at the recommendation of ACP contrary to parameters and operational norms w.r. to limitation of taking up cases of land-grabbing of more than Rs. 2 crores [as per RTI] whereas the subject property is valued at Rs. 15 lakhs as per Circle Rates and location.

Unscrupulous I/O link-in the lobby/nexus started his nefarious acts. He clearly fabricated documents with the connivance of Bank people and there is proof that Complainant tampered with witnesses.

4. False charge of absconding: Since victim did not give bribe on demand, Victim was arrested from her workplace /school [whereas FIR is in the school address]on false charges of absconding that too. I/O could not be trapped as he sent his subordinates for taking bribe.

5. Clear Involvement of ACMM - He sent Victim to Judicial Custody alleging forgery and with following audi alteram partem did not examine the mobile location of I/O and contrary to facts on record, i.e. Report of FSL that they could not fix authorship of questioned signature on Victim on evaluation of written specimens of Victim submitted by I/O. In another recent case, a victim recently reacted violently against the said corrupt ACMM.

6. PRESENT STATUS: charge sheet is filed and is on board trial court. As per Apex Court decisions in Indira Jai Singh case, investigation can be done in on-going cases.

I approached LSA in the Supreme Court, to explore the possibility for CBI investigation. They opined that I should file Petition in High Court u/s 482 and if rejected to approach the Apex Court.
Query is whom all I make Respondent/Opposite Party. Is it necessary to send copy of the petition to O/P. Any other relevant points which would be helpful, please.

V.N.K. MENON (Querist) 12 January 2020
P. Venu (Expert) 13 January 2020
Please post simple concise facts avoiding subjective opinions.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 13 January 2020
You need to file petition under section 482 Criminal Procedure Code impleading State as one of the parties with CBI and the complainant for the desired purpose.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 13 January 2020
One thing I want to suggest additionally is that don't allege every authority connected with your matter. You have even levelled allegations against ACJM without going through the law and legal procedure that he is bound to send you in judicial custody keeping in view the seriousness of the case brought by police authorities before him and the evidence which you cited in your query, was not to be taken into consideration at the time of granting the bail. If making allegations against each and every authority is your habit, kindly change it for your own good otherwise this habit may prove fatal for you.
V.N.K. MENON (Querist) 14 January 2020
thank u mr. raj kumar
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 18 January 2020
You may implead the authority against who you have grievances or made as party to the LSA in supreme court.
You may have to attach a copy of the petition in the petition seeking direction under section 482 cr.p.c.. proposed to file before high court in this regard as per supreme court direction.
V.N.K. MENON (Querist) 19 January 2020
thank you experts for prompt response.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query