How can i draft petition of void marriage ? (husband and wife both are not legally divorcee)

This query is : Resolved 

05 June 2012

Respected Experts

Here is the brief facts:

1) Husband and Wife both are not legally divorcee at the time of marriage

2) Husband has dissolved his first marriage on stamp paper and wife has also dissolved her first marriage on stamp paper.

3) Both the parties are not aware that stamp paper divorce is not valid divorce so their first marriage is still sustaining.

4) Currently Husban and wife are not in talking terms in any ways since last 1 and half year. ( Not living together)

5) Husband want to draft petition and seeking declaration second marriage as void marriage under section 11.

Please experts help me.

How should I seek void marriage declaration as I am also at fault of being laymen at the time of marriage?

Note: Second wife may or may not aware that her first marriage is sustaining. Because of Dispute, She is planning to file dowry, DV, CRPC 125. She has given written application to NGO lady But The lady of NGO has not kept the application on record and trying for compromise.

Thank you

ajay sethi (Expert)
05 June 2012

state complete facts of the case

dte of first marriage .whether marriage was regd , resaons for acrimony , divorce on stamp paper . enclose copy of stamp paper divorce.

date of second marriage . effect as first marriage not dissolved as stamp paper divorce is not valid .

contact senior lawyer . get it drfated

Devajyoti Barman (Expert)
05 June 2012

Drafting is the specialised job of an advocate.
Please engage a local advocate.

R.K Nanda (Expert)
05 June 2012

Take the help of lawyer.

sankar narayanan (Expert)
05 June 2012

it is big way of job , so better to get advise from the local expert lawyer and act accordingly

Guest (Expert)
05 June 2012

Drafting is the work of a lawyer. Contact one in your city.

Sameer12345 (Querist)
05 June 2012

Thank you respected experts for your valuable time and advice. I will follow it.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu