1) Husband and Wife both are not legally divorcee at the time of marriage
2) Husband has dissolved his first marriage on stamp paper and wife has also dissolved her first marriage on stamp paper.
3) Both the parties are not aware that stamp paper divorce is not valid divorce so their first marriage is still sustaining.
4) Currently Husban and wife are not in talking terms in any ways since last 1 and half year. ( Not living together)
5) Husband want to draft petition and seeking declaration second marriage as void marriage under section 11.
Please experts help me.
How should I seek void marriage declaration as I am also at fault of being laymen at the time of marriage?
Note: Second wife may or may not aware that her first marriage is sustaining. Because of Dispute, She is planning to file dowry, DV, CRPC 125. She has given written application to NGO lady But The lady of NGO has not kept the application on record and trying for compromise.