How and where to file a case against a recruitment authority

This query is : Resolved 

21 August 2019

my name is vijay saini. I have appeared in examination conducted by a society for centralized Recruitment of subordinate court Chandigarh for the post of clerk. in the result they gave me zero marks for excel spreadsheet exam which is next to impossible. I have attempted all the five questions. i am from OBC category of UT Chandigarh and preference should be given to UT candidates first then other state. all the OBC candidates of UT were failed by the sssc. they haven't specified anywhere in the advertisement or the marking criteria or in the examination instruction about zero marks criteria and it is only qualifying in nature. Please suggest me sir where I have to appeal and what step I have to take for this?

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
21 August 2019

Ji, to me If you want to file a case, consult a lawyer of your area to file case in HC. But you may obtain information regarding the procedure followed in selecting the candidates through RTI.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
22 August 2019

Collect all relevant documents starting from advertisement, syllabus, question paper, answer sheet etc. and consult a local prudent lawyer practicing service matters for moving to Punjab & Haryana High Court.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
22 August 2019

You should first represent to the appointing authority.

since you applied for the post of UT staff (as appearing from your p[ost) the case can be filed at CAT.

krishna mohan (Expert)
22 August 2019

Transparency is shown by publishing the marks of the candidates in the qualifying examination. You can seek information in RTI. Regarding the preference for locals, unless the Advertisement earmarks a % like reserved categories, you can not claim as a matter of right. After receipt of all required information and still you find some error in selection process you can take the help of legal counsel to take necessary action through jurisdictional court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu