Eligibility for up obc certificate

Guest (Querist)

Dear sir I born and brought in up but from last 2 year our family have shifted to other state. Now i need central caste obc certificate. 1) can i get central obc certificate from UP i have father voter id ration card and proof to show that we are resident of up. 2) But no one from our family leave there at UP should we take a room on rent for certificate issue or authoirty issue that certificate simply on basis of document and filed verification that we lived in UP FOR FOR 20 YEAR AND OUR NATIVE STATE IS UP. I M UP RESIDENT BY BIRTH

Caste certificate can be taken from any Tahsildar and it is valid throughout India. For native certificate you have to apply with your study certificate, ration card etc from the Tahsildar UP.

You may obtain caste certificate from Tehsildar of your area of origin (ancestral).

Guest (Querist)

Thanks all experts so much

Guest (Querist)

Sir my ancestral place is meerut where i took birth and lived for 22 years and i have old obc certificate on that i need obc ncl certificate

If the community you belomg is found in the present state you get a new one.

ABDUL RAZIQUE (Expert)

you are leave the state before 2 years. That means you have not any legal document of residing in UP. another step minimum 6 month before or after is necessary to show a resident of proper area as per people representation act. it is a matter of administration to issue an OBC certificate you may consult to authority, Good luck

×