Can we have 4names in rent reciept without noc of brother

We stay in pagdi system house.rent reciept comes in name of my mother's name.can my name be added in rent reciept with my mother name without noc of my brother.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)

It depends upon the landlord and your mother. If both are agreed then there is no required to obtain the No Objection Certificate of your brother.

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

1. IF Landlord adds your name in the Pagdi system's House Rent Receipt (with consent of Mother) and without NOC of Brother, THEN it would mean that Mother does not want her other Son to have any residing rights on the Pagdi House (unless she subsequently prepares a will for the purposes).

2. Apprehensively you are looking to oust the rights of your brother, by coaxing the Mother, THEN you are looking for major time in legal litigation & expenses, which will involve the Landlord too, thus jinxing overall relationships .... hence consider this too.

The rent agreement do not include your name therefore, it can not be added during your mother's lifetime.

×