Bond money waiver

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
21 September 2019


I am cut working as an AM in Wns, and want to leave the company on marriage terms as it is fixed and I want to shift to other place. During my joining I signed a bond of 1yr and 6months but I want to leave few months before my bond ends. I am currently serving my 2months notice period and the hr is not ready to waive off my bond instead they a asking for 50,000 rupees if I want my experience letter.
Can I get my letter without paying the amount and leave the organisation?

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
22 September 2019

Any adverse letter will not serve purpose.You can plead roe remitting the proportionate amount. Waiving the condition is the discretion of the employer.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
22 September 2019

What do you intend to convey from the term used as "cut working as AM in Wns"?
Be clear with your identity to get obligation of experts on this platform.
It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi/NCR and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) at: Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, New Delhi-110075 Cell # 9891152939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com or visit: vakil-saab.com

P. Venu (Expert)
26 September 2019

What are the terms of the Bond? Have the employer imparted any specialized training involving extra expenditure?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x