Adding alias name in my father's name

This query is : Resolved 

20 January 2020

my father's name is DAUD KHAN and He is known in village and in society by both names DAUD KHAN and DAWD KHAN
while in aadhar card his name is DAUD KHAN . Can i go for Gazzete to do DAUD KHAN alias DAWD KHAN and what documents are required ?

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
20 January 2020

You are not required to adopt the exercise you told as there is no problem if your father is known in the village in some other name.

Sohab Khan (Querist)
20 January 2020

But in my 10th 12th marksheet as well as in aadhar, my father name is DAWD KHAN while in my father's documents his name is DAUD KHAN.
So it looks mismatch for NPR , NRC . What should i do ? Waiting for reply

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
20 January 2020

You have put this query two times. it was already replied.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
20 January 2020

Why do you not put entire facts of the query in one go?

You have put new facts after submission of my reply.

If subsequent facts are correct then it shall be better to get prepared the affidavit of your father then get it published in two local news-papers and then get it inserted in Gazette Notification of your State to the effect that both names are of the same and one person.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu