Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A investigation related

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 01 December 2010 This query is : Resolved 
I have been implicated in false case of 498A by my in-laws and the police. The police did not proper investigated the case.

Charge sheet have been filed in the court. When I approach to the public information officer and ask about the action plan taken while investigation by the IO in my case through RTI, They just did not provide me the information by saying that case is under investigation/trial and we can not provide infor fir the same under section 8 of RTI.

If charge sheet have been filed in the court then why the case is under investigation?

As the case is related to myself then do I have not right to defence myself in the court. any1 guide me as I know the Police did not proper investigated the case case is for evidence in December. Pls help
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 01 December 2010
Only after investigation charge sheet will be filed by the police. IO has given wrong answer to you. Do not do anything against IO and keep quiet when he comes for evidence in the examination make him to remember is mistakes.
If you do anything now against IO they may correct their mistakes.
Kirti Kar Tripathi (Expert) 01 December 2010
Arvind Singh Chauhan (Expert) 01 December 2010
I do agree.
Guest (Expert) 01 December 2010
If the police has not properly investigated the case, you will get benefit and acquitted. Earlier to framing the charge sheet, they might have supplied all the documents to you, on which only the case will be conducted.
Legal Fighter (Expert) 01 December 2010
u can file appeal as per provisions of the RTI Act. As the chargesheet is already filed, you can't be denied information on the said ground.
Guest (Expert) 01 December 2010
I do agree with Mr Rajeev.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 02 December 2010
Thanks a lot to all the information. One of police official also told me the same but I just want to confirm the same from my learned experts. Thanks.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query