LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 05 April 2012 This query is : Resolved 
hi, my friend have a 4 yr relationship with his gf from the begining, he just wanted use her emotions and telling her he wont marry due to his parrents, but after that also he visited her gf just his lust and after refusing her gf not to meet her. and after that her gf leave that palce after my frd fall in love with her for the movement he just plan to marry her if he didnt find anyother option better than her. again he met her gf and made relationship but again he refuse to marry her because he find better option. her gf wanted to sue him for rape. but my friend gf has she no evidence in to text that he wanted to marry her. she has only some pics thats prove they were involve in that relationship. even my frd's gf have all sms were its he said there is written he there is possibilities of marriage 100% or 0 so she should wait for the final decision. my frd's gf so innosence she has no idea she was misuse by my frd. how frd can save his self ? please remedy
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 05 April 2012
If your friend has misused his relations so let him suffer. Why have to come to rescue a offender of law?
Deepak Nair (Expert) 05 April 2012
I don't find any remedy available for the girl friend.
She has willingly agreed for sexual intercourse even being aware that he will not marry her.
This is the result of indiscipline in life and willful negligence towards the society norms.
Suing the boy will not be of any benifit.
SAINATH DEVALLA (Expert) 05 April 2012
Dear Rakhiraj,

You seem to be posting similiar quries only.OK,comming to the girl friend she has ruined her life for the sake of an iddiot.She herself is responsible for whatever happened.If she goes to court,there are no doors open,but will be blowing up the entire matter beyond proportions.If possible go for one final compromise between them for marriage.He has made use of her in all aspects,now he has dislike for her,thats natural,for wayward,idisciplined youth,who think life is nothing but enjoyment.Its the fault of the parents than the youth.If a tree bears rotten fruit,it is the fault of the tree and not the branch.If parents don't watch what their children are doing off the school or college,these things are bound to increase alarmingly.
Deepak Nair (Expert) 05 April 2012
Rightly said by Mr.Sainath.
It appears that the girl willingly slept with the boy with an expectation that she can attract the boy in this way.
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 05 April 2012
I agree with experts that the intentions of the girl are not right.


Shonee Kapoor
V R SHROFF (Expert) 05 April 2012
Girl knowingly keeping s*x relation, deserved that only.
and u, : Aperson is known by the Company he keeps" so ask sober query.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query