25 hma

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
25 February 2021

After divorce my wife file a case u/s 25 HMA claiming @ XXXX per month. I want to pay onetime lump-sum and end relationship.
I request her for one-time but not agreed.
In that situation can court grant onetime alimony ? If any reference judgement available ??

P. Venu Online (Expert)
26 February 2021

Any suggestion depends upon the terms while granting the divorce.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
26 February 2021

Consult your own counsel. For judgments search indiankanoon.org

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
27 February 2021

What was the original settlement qua alimony at the time of grant of decree of divorce ?
Your lawyer is the only person to advise you properly.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x