LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

138 NA

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 22 October 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Actully i am file 138 case but lawyer not given me proper advise. any one advise me can i change my lawyer if change then what is the process require
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 22 October 2010
Yes, you can change your advocate at anytime provided you have cleared his fees. For changing him you have to obtain him from No Objection so you could engage a new advocate.
SANJAY GUPTA (Expert) 23 October 2010
Mr. Burman Clearly pointed out how to change a lawyer.
Rajeev kulshreshtha (Expert) 23 October 2010
Yes Mr. Barman is right.
s.subramanian (Expert) 23 October 2010
I agree.
Raju Ramparag Gupta (Expert) 23 October 2010
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 23 October 2010
beacuse i call him he can not recived my call and directly come on date to the court and not explain what is the process next . 4,10,000/- cheque amount what is the court fee beacuse he told me court fee is 9500/- and already i am pay him. Any one tell me how much fees charge lawyer for above cheque amount
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 23 October 2010
The court fee for a cheque bounce case is Rs 200/- in West Bengal. Though the court fees varies from one state to other but definitely the court fee should not be the amount as your advocate quoted. The fees of the Advocate also varies.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 23 October 2010
any one know best lawyer in navi mumbai so i can contact to him
DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (Expert) 23 October 2010
In Maharashtra now now court fees for NI 138 is two percent of cheque value.
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 23 October 2010
u can change yr lawyer.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 23 October 2010
You can change your advocate. If you remove him by a memo to the magistrate, No need to get NOC.

The fees of the lawyer depends upon his experience and time value. Advocates cannot collect 2% of the cheque value. This is against the code of conduct.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 24 October 2010
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 25 October 2010
thnaks for quick reply if required any help then contact to all of you

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 25 October 2010
In 138 NI Case what is mean by argument and can we claim for double amount and panishment for accuse

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query