LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wrong payment

(Querist) 17 October 2013 This query is : Resolved 
a firm is receiving the two services and is liable to make payment under partial reverse charges-
1- works contract service- Rs.30000 in month of may 2013
2- manpower service- Rs.40000 in month of may 2013
Problem- said firm has deposited the all service tax on the works contract head amount rs 70000

now what are remedy for above problem ?
1- Can firm take refund of excess amount of rs 40000 from works contract after depositing s.t. in manpower, what is refund process ?
2- can firm adjust such payment in future months what process ?
3- can firm set off the s.t payment of june 2013 what process ?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 17 October 2013
what is the matter you want to describe
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 17 October 2013
R.K Nanda (Expert) 17 October 2013
repeated query.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 17 October 2013
repeated query--no reply.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 21 October 2013
Repeated query.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query