Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wrong fund transfer

(Querist) 21 June 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir,
I ranbir, like to state that my father has a dormant saving account in icici bank for last 10 years and he does not have interest to activate it

Few month back some icici bank official visited my house and demanded my father his signatured aadhar card and directed him that it is required for his dormant account .
My father denied and asked him the reasons for the same
The bank officials gave him the reason that wrong fund transfer has been done in his dormant account and his signatured aadhar card is required to return back the money to the person who has done wrong fund transfer

My father requested them to give a letter explaining the wrong fund transfer
And also give an acknowledgement after receiving the signatured aadhar card

But the bank officials are not willing to give any letter in regard to the same but are threatening to file FIR against my father if he does not provide his signatured aadhar card
Sir the problem is a torture for my father for last few months please help with the same
Ranbir (Querist) 22 June 2022
I believe some one can give me advice
Pradipta Nath (Expert) 23 June 2022
Ask them to give letter in bank's letter pad. Ensure the genuineness then take appropriate action.
P. Venu (Expert) 28 June 2022
You may bring matters to the notice of the superior officers of the Bank or the Banking Ombudsman.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query