FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Writ petition to lawyer

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 December 2010 This query is : Resolved 
wife 498a
AB from HC
On the way to quash the 498a from HC

Meanwhile, heard that wife's lawyer sent a writ petition to husband's lawyer

Is this possible?

Is yes whats the role of husband to HC for this writ petition?
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 24 December 2010
Without seeing or knwoing the contents of the writ petition how one could make any comment.
You rather first go through the writ petition and then post the query with the necessary details.
s.subramanian (Expert) 24 December 2010
You have to receive the notice in the writ petition and then appear through a lawyer. You have to go through the contents of the writ affidavit and reply for the same.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 24 December 2010
Give the contents of the Writ petition, they only we can give opinion.
yogesh (Expert) 25 December 2010
Writ Petition is filed to quash the 498A its being understood then the OP may have the send the W.S if admitted
I think
Gulshan Tanwar (Expert) 29 December 2010
Proper details are required to give opinion.
Agree with Experts

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query