Women transfer on spouse ground in psb bank sbi

This query is : Resolved 

22 October 2019

Hi Expert,

Please advise us as my wife requested for transfer based on spouse ground in SBI.
Its being one year now but still no action taken for her request. We have 2 year child and its really difficult to manage
such professional life.
I am working in private sector IT company. As we meet all major senior members and union members but no positive output from them.
Is there any legal action we can take based on GR F.No.4/9/1/2014-IR. Please advice how can we take legal action against violating such law.


Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
23 October 2019

do not venture litigation

P. Venu Online (Expert)
24 October 2019

The court cannot order transfer; but only direct that your request be considered. The court can interfere only if can establish a case of discrimination or mala fide on the part of the Bank.

Guest (Expert)
24 October 2019

Privilege granted by any organization to its employees cannot be claimed as a matter of right. Privilege is granted, only if possible in the interests of the organization.

So, no legal action can be justified. You would simply be be wasting your time and money in the court of law, if you decide to file a case in the court
of law. Rather, you can spoil the case of your wife, if you go for trial against the bank.

Only goodwill gesture can help you and your wife.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
25 October 2019

Request SBI for obliging your wife, if possible and within Bank rules.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



IPC Grand Course     |    x