LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 05 October 2010 This query is : Resolved 
How to withdrew a petition from High Cout under section 100 of Companies act.
What is the procedure to be fiollowed in company as well as in the court
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 05 October 2010
With the leave of the court you can either file petition for withdrawal of the case or ' not press' the application when the ,after is place before the Bench.
Tribhuwan Pandey (Expert) 05 October 2010
Generally High Courts are not civil court exercising original jurisdiction and hence provisions of O23 of CPC are not applicable. The petition can be withdrawn simply by filing a withdrawal application with a copy in advance to the opposite party or may be withdrawn orally when the case listed before High Court. However where high court is exercising original jurisdiction an application has to be moved in the light and sprit of O23 of CPC.
G. ARAVINTHAN (Expert) 05 October 2010
When the matter was called in court for hearing, you can very well withdraw the case
Chandani Saruparia (Querist) 06 October 2010
Can anybody plz forward me a specimen of the application to be made to high court for the same.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query