LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

withdrawal of signature from the will

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 04 April 2011 This query is : Resolved 
we are 3 brothers & 2 sisters. 1 brother is dead & his widow wife is alive. the other 2 brothers are giving less share in the property to the Widow.
Both sisters have signed in the High court that our share should be transfered to the 2 alive brothers.widow has challenged that the will is wrong and filed another case.
so now can the sisters withdraw their signatures?
and will the sisters also get their share?
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 04 April 2011
If no order is passed by the high court on the basis of the consent of the sisters, they could withdraw the said petition anytime before ts hearing.
Thereafter they could file a suit partition to claim their respective share.
Jitendar Kumar gupta (Expert) 05 April 2011
yes you can
For further information and query call at 9868529732

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query