Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Willed property

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 30 November 2022 This query is : Resolved 
A property acquired by my biological father and he gave GPA to a person, for managing these properties as he was living away from these properties. In one property the GPA holder enteted in to a compromise, in a court case , and in which he added his name along with two of his family members names and my biological father's, thus 4 parts on our sides 40% ( rest 60 % to opposition party).
(Aftet the demise of my biological father thease properties came to me from his WILL.)
On knowing this discrepency i questioned this Compromise order( which was done in Writ Appeal in the High Court) in the same high court, but court is refused my writ saying the above compromise is not questioned by my biological father during his life time and hence i cannot question this Compromise, now.
Can some one kindly advice, course/ remidy for this please.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 30 November 2022
I opine as you are not a legal heir to your biological father and hence the court did not entertain your pleading. What is the opinion of your counsel?
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 01 December 2022
Sir, its not like that Court says My biological father is not questioned this compromise during his life time! I got will from my Biological father for these properties.
My question is as he is agriculturist far from this property he never knew these developments.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 01 December 2022
His legal heirs can appeal but not you in my opinion.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 02 December 2022
Will is in my favour of these property.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 02 December 2022
Will is in my favour of these property.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 03 December 2022
You are adopted to another parents, you will not be a legal heir to him.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 04 December 2022
My basic questionis not answered pl.!
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 05 December 2022
your basic question is in the reply.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query