Will probate

My mother has written a registered will stating that her share of property from my late father will go to my son, after her death without probation we have sold a one of property and my sister has been given 1/3 rd share of it but is not aware of the will till date .does this make my will weak for the rest of property?

It's your Legal Mistake of Ignoring the Will. Now the Other side has got Legally Valid Grounds to Defend. Discuss with your Advocate in detail showing all the Documents.

Well advised by expert N.J.S.Rajkumar.Other claimants will raise objection in future that your son had waived his right acquired by your mother's will at the time of disposing one of your mother's property. and now he is estopped by his conduct to claim the property as per will.

The posting lack clarity. Please post simple facts.

Vague information.
Who has sold 1/3 share of the bequeathed propety, i.e., the beneficiary of the will or someone else ?
Where is the bequeathed property located ?
What prompted you to sell the property without aquiring its title ?
It is illegal and invalid transaction, as opined and advised by expert Mr. NJS Raj Kumar, which I agree.

×