which action will better

This query is : Resolved 

31 July 2009

in 3/7 e.c.act the district magistrate passd an order(that the application which is filed by the respondent is fake so why any action not be taken against him ) during the pendency of prociding of confiscation .
what is the procedure to chellange that order?
and in which act the application will be given?

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
20 October 2010

Make a revisional application to the high court.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Querist)
20 October 2010

barman ji,
i think u r not getting d point.
i am asking on the point of view of accused.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x