Whether cash bail amount will be returned?

(Querist) 06 October 2022 This query is : Open 
Dear Respected Experts,

I Expect judgment in my criminal case u/s 498A and 4 of DP Act. In case of conviction and I am going to file a bail application u/s 389(3) and ask the court for CASH BAIL,

My Question:
=========
1) in the above-mentioned circumstances when will I get my bail amount remitted at Lower Court?

2) Will I get the bail amount if I will acquit in either SESSION COURT or HIGH COURT?

Thanks in Advance
Rangarajan
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 08 October 2022
Information as to why the amount was remitted? Case details be furnished.
RangaRajan J (Querist) 08 October 2022
Dear sir,
If i am convicted by the Mahila court, I may need to get bail and bail bond to be executed. When I execute bail bond i will pay a sum of amount for the bail bond. In that case, will i get the amount after i acquitted in either SESSIONS COURT or HIGH COURT?
RangaRajan J (Querist) 08 October 2022
Dear sir,