LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What help can i get..??

(Querist) 24 January 2013 This query is : Resolved 
hello sir/madam
My family is going through a tough phase nowadays,there is a false case against my mother and two brothers pending in Hon'ble High court.It is actually against my father and his nephew.they bribed every one indulged in this case to make this case strong against my mother and brothers under sec 307/323/452/34/506 .session court also confirmed the punishment against my mother and brothers,but acquited my father and his nephew under section 324/34/506/452 as they broke bones of leg into pieces then also.Our govt medical report confirms fracture on my mother's leg,but no govt report of oppostion shows skull fracture only private hospital report shows multiple fracture as it may be please suggest me what should we do in respect to high court,how we can prove case false in high court.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 24 January 2013
Without seeing the evidence of the witnesses it is impossible to advice on the merit of the case.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query