LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Water supply disconnection

(Querist) 03 August 2022 This query is : Resolved 
I had purchased an ownership flat in 2010 in North kolkata. Now the owner of the building of which my flat is a part & parcel, has deliberately stopped the water supply demanding exorbitant service charge. I have been regularly paying him a monthly service charge without any receipt. Does he have the legal right to stop the water supply arbitrarily?
kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 05 August 2022
Are you a member of the Flat Owners Association? If so, you can complain against that owner to the Registrar of Societies of your area.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query