Upgrad LLM

Water leakage in locked apartment

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
31 October 2020

In our large apartment complex water leakage is suspected in a locked apartment. The owner is abroad. No provision for isolation from outside. Kindly suggest what can be done.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
31 October 2020

Try to contact the owner.

If leakage is due to plumbing problem, supply may be interrupted.

RWA should take appropriate steps to prevent damages.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
01 November 2020

What is the stand of the office bearers of the RWA?

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
01 November 2020

Is it any legal dispute / problem / issue for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform ?

NC MistryOnline (Querist)
01 November 2020

For Dr. Vashista,
Dear Sir,
Can we force open? Will there be any legal issue?

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
01 November 2020

Dr J C Vashista is an Retired Army Personnel and an Expert in such matters and Certainly he would be very helpful to you in your matter . Contact him and seek his presence please

P. Venu Online (Expert)
22 November 2020

Due process needs to be followed in force opening. You need to get the assistance from the Executive Magistrate (i.e. Tahsildar, SDO, RDO, District Collector etc).

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x