LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Waive off Capital gain tax

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 16 December 2010 This query is : Resolved 
We purchased a flat on joint name (myself and my father) with partial support from the money received by selling land on my father's name.
What r the documents required to help him gain capital tax benefit?
As per Andhra Pradesh registration, the sale deed value of flat is almost one third of actual market cost.
Hence what other documents can be useful for submission to IT dept by him?
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 23 July 2015
anonymous query can not be answered.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query